- Review dictation and use correct ICD-10 and CPT 4 codes for all services provided.
- Match up diagnosis codes to procedure codes when necessary.
- Reconcile lab bills to make sure all labs were billed.
- Code all nursing home, hospital, home health and home visits, etc. done by providers.
- Keep up to date on all Medicare changes for coding.
- Inform providers and Clinic Manager of any changes from CMS for coding services.(ie change in codes).
- Attends training sessions as requested and / or desired for knowledge and expertise.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- One (1) year experience in ICD-10 and CPT 4 coding.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- HSA, FSA
- Competitive Salary
- 401k/Profit Sharing
- Earned Time Off (ETO)