- Monday - Friday: 8am - 5pm
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Maintains a pleasant, courteous demeanor when dealing with patients, providers, other employees, the general public and other outside agencies.
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping all information confidential. Strictly abides by all HIPAA regulations.
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Maintains regular consistent and professional attendance, punctuality, personal appearance and adherence to relevant health and safety procedures.