- Maintains a compassionate environment for patient care.
- Maintains a safe and clean working environment
- Promptly provides patient care to assigned patients based on direction of the physician, physician’s assistant.
- Prepares patients for physician consult or exam
- Takes medical histories
- Prepares, administers and records medications skillfully and correctly
- Assists or performs treatments/procedures as directed.
- Maintains accurate and complete recording/reporting of all patient information in a timely manner.
- Maintains medical supplies inventory and equipment – assuring equipment is in optimal conditions and ready for use.
- Maintains up to date knowledge of medical care, technical knowledge and skills.
- Maintains a cooperative relationship among health care teams.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE :
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) with valid certification.